Review Camera Holder Belt Mount Strap
Great Utility ,The best thing about this mount is hat it give you flexibility and easy access to your camera.
Given the price this Plastic quality is not that god.and you should use this with medium DLSR body and medium lenses.
This camera belt mount useful and practical. Trying to get a DSRL camera out of a backpack full of gear isn’t exactly an easy option alwasy specially when you have bulky backpack, but neither is walking a conference floor all day with your camera dangling around your neck like a lead balloon.
This camera belt mount itself seems pretty straightforward: thread the big piece through your belt and attach the little piece to your camera’s tripod mount. Snap them both together and be on ready to fetch dslr When you’re ready to use your camera, you apparently push inward and then pull upward to unlock. Done and done.
- Help you ready in an instant for any action shots
- Secure the base to your camera’s tripod mount, then slide the base with the attached camera into the harness while you wear your belt
- Fits 1/4-20 tripod mounts (1/4in, 20 thread count size is standard on most modern cameras)
- Harness fits belts up to 1.25 inches wide (up to 4.1cm) and 0.2 inches thick (5mm)
- This harness allows you to wear your camera securely on your belt.
- Includes base for mounting to camera and harness for belt